Certified Professional Medical Coder “CPC” – Healthcare Experience Required
Industry: Business Healthcare Services
Location: Plano, Texas
Type: Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $16.97 to $20.19 per hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
The tenure range of the medical staff is 7-20 years. With over 15 physicians on staff this medical company is changing the perception of specialized orthopedic healthcare services. As a fast-growing, dynamic company they are committed to providing excellence in medical care.
If interested, please email resumes to Cheyanna@dgs-jobs.com or contact Cheyanna direct by dialing 972.733.3190 ext 104.
Why You May be Interested in this Opportunity
- Stable Team: Medical staff has been with this healthcare company ranging from 7-20 years.
- 401k Retirement Plan – match 6%, eligible after one (1) year.
- PTO for new employees which increases over each year.
- Eight (8) paid holidays off per year.
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Health Insurance plan.
- Employment Growth: According to the U.S. Department of Labor, employment of medical and health services managers will grow by 16 percent from 2008-2018.
- Healthcare is one of the fastest growing employment sectors.
- Work with state of the art orthopedic medical technology.
- Be a part of a company that is growing more than 20% per year.
- Work with a medical group which is one of the largest in the region.
Certified Professional Coder “CPC” Job Description
- Make medical coding and payment determinations based on fee schedule, CPT, AMA, Medicare guidelines and standard of practice guidelines.
- Verify pre-certification.
- Communication with Clients, Attorney’s, and Providers to solve denial issues.
- Provide summaries regarding coding decisions.
- Attend arbitration hearings, if needed.
- Reviews appeals for reconsideration of payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certified Professional Coder “CPC” Job Requirements
- Physician background – CPC cert through AAPC
- Orthopedic experience is preferred NOT REQUIRED.
- Five (5) plus years experience coding multi-specialty.
- CPC (certified professional coder) Required.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT, HCPCs, and CDT codes.
- Physician office experience.
- Ability to meet defined performance and production goals.
- Professional demeanor, appearance along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Candidate should be highly organizational.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
How to Apply for this Opportunity:
Use any of the following methods to apply for this job:
1. Call Cheyanna direct 972-733-3190 ext 104
2. email resume to: Cheyanna@dgs-jobs.com
What We Do:
Dynamic Global Staffing™ is a Business Healthcare Staffing Firm. We specialize in placing Business Healthcare (business office) professionals for contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement.
Dynamic Global Staffing™ is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws including but not limited to those prohibiting discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, military status or status as disabled veteran, genetic information or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification exists.
Launched in 2007, Dynamic Global Staffing™ was built on the principle of becoming a leading provider of staffing and recruiting options for clients and candidates across the Healthcare industry. Our full line of service offerings allow us to cater to client companies and provide seasoned professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.
Since our founding the dedication of our people has been a cornerstone of this growth. We take pride in the employees and clients who make our success possible.
Our story begins with our passion for the health care industry. We are a health care staffing firm focused on providing staffing services to the business sector of the medical industry.
Supporting a strong Texas economy by returning revenue to our own community is a cornerstone of our business. Dynamic Global Staffing™ promotes creating job opportunities for health care professionals throughout the Dallas, Ft. Worth market. Dynamic Global Staffing’s™ dedication to placement excellence has resulted in remarkable growth every year. The Dynamic Global Staffing™ team consists of staffing industry professionals who bring passion, commitment and over 50 years experience delivering personalized, creative, results to both employers and job seekers.
Our commitment to building the “Dynamic Global Staffing Referral Network” has helped us attract top talent in the health care staffing world.
Read the original: Certified Professional Medical Coder "CPC" – Healthcare …